White resin folding chairs, black resin folding chairs, and mahogany resin folding chairs are a versatile and durable event chair that have proven themselves time and time again. In fact we’ve sold tens of thousands of these chairs in the past 10 years. They have some fantastic benefits and are one of the reasons why they are our most popular event chair. Check out some of their positives:
- Easy to clean – generally because of their material they can be washed with a swipe of a cloth, and some soapy water. Tough stains can be easily destroyed with a Mr Clean Magic Eraser.
- Can withstand being outdoors – because of their resin material, water doesn’t affect them the way it would a wood folding chair with a similar look. They can be left outside overnight and picked up in the morning. This makes party rental scheduling easier. That being said we wouldn’t recommend leaving them outdoors 24/7. They’re not indestructible.
- Easy to maintain – the only complaints we tend to have with these chairs are the screw covers can fall off. We sell replacement screw covers to compensate for that so that you can keep your chairs looking good as new. Other than that, maintenance is easy as any scratches are hard to notice with a resin that is the same colour through to its core.
- Seats can be easily replaced – if a seat gets stained with a tough unforgiveable stain, seats can be easily replaced to keep the chair looking like new and avoid paying for a new chair.
- Stackable – Unlike wood folding chairs that can stack but require bungee cords or ratcheting tie downs to keep secure, resin folding chairs lock into the chair beneath it when stacked. This makes it an easy, stackable and portable solution for organizations who need to transport these chairs.
If you’re interested in a quote for white, black or mahogany resin folding chairs: