Note: Because we deal with commercial freight couriers, delivery happens anytime between 9-5PM and our shipping charges only include the driver taking the skids off the truck at a business location. The trucks do their best to either deliver to a truck-level dock/floor-level dock or front door location. Because of this, please make sure that if you have a skid shipment, you have adequate volunteers available to move your products from the skid to your facility.
Please note that shipping charges do not include the breaking down of a skid and moving the product inside your business location or residence. The shipping charges also do not include re-delivery as a result of not being present to accept shipment, and does not include a courier dealing with any wrapping or boxes associated with the shipment. If you request a driver break down the skid or give the driver the wrapping or boxes without our knowledge or pre-arrangement, you will be passed along all charges we incur from the shipping company as a result. If you are not present to accept the shipment and a re-delivery occurs, you will be responsible for the re-delivery charge as well.
Additional charges that may be incurred:
1. All internet orders received will be shipped within 1-2 business days if the item is in stock. If the item selected or quantity is not in stock, an email will be sent to the purchaser with additional details about availability. Should the purchaser wish to cancel the order, we will arrange at no charge.
2. For Urgent Orders, please call or email us to find out if we can meet your required timeline.
3. Anticipated shipping costs will be displayed during checkout. We reserve the right to increase or decrease your shipping cost as required. Should an increase be required we will contact you prior to processing your order. Our website shipping costs are calculated using a static freight calculator that has been set up using rates from our small package and common carrier partners. While great care has been taken when setting up these rates some errors may occur. If you feel your freight rate seems questionable or unreasonably high or low please email us for a freight quote.
4. We reserve the right to charge you for any additional charges you request from the shipping carrier. Extra charges include but are not limited to tailgate delivery, private residence delivery, delivery appointment and inside delivery. If required these additional charges will generally be provided to you prior to processing your order. If you select the correct shipping option for your delivery location, some of these extra charges will be included in the provided shipping rate.
5. We reserve the right to choose any carrier we decide for the delivery of your order. We always receive multiple shipping quotes for each shipment and always select the one that will give you the most cost effective option while ensuring your shipment is kept safe.
6. While we have negotiated rates with all of our carriers to provide you with the best rate possible, you may have your own negotiated rates with a specific carrier. Should this be the case we can ship with your carrier of choice. You are responsible for making all pick up arrangements with your carrier and shipments with your carrier will be sent freight collect. If you have an account number, quote number, or other relevant information for this carrier please provide it prior to making pick up arrangements.
7. We are not able to ship to Post Office boxes. If you are in a rural area and the delivery location does not have a postal code and or street address, please contact us with details for the delivery.
8. All shipments will leave from the warehouse location of our choice. Generally the shipment will leave the location that is closest to you however availability of products varies which means the order may ship from a different warehouse. You will be made aware of where the products are shipping from so you understand the estimated delivery timeframe.
You may return your purchase for any reason within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or a refund of the purchase price excluding our shipping and handling costs. Your purchase must be unused, undamaged, and in its original packaging. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee which will be deducted from your refund. Contact our sales department prior to shipping any returns to receive your RMA number. Returns will not be processed without an RMA. Please note that you are responsible for any damage incurred during shipping to our warehouse. Please keep in mind that once an order has shipped, it cannot be cancelled. If you refuse an order, it will then fall under our standard return policy, where roundtrip shipping costs and restock will be deducted from your refund.