Portable Folding Coat Racks are perfect for party and event rental companies as they’re foldable and easy to store and transport to customers. While not a lot of assembly is required, there is still a few pieces to put together in order to begin using the Folding Coat Rack. Here’s how to assemble a Portable Garment Rack:
What you should receive:
- (1x) Folding Coat Rack Base
- (1x) Folding Coat Rack Top Closet Rod
No Tools Required. Recommend having two people to set it up
Approximate Assembly time: ~ 2 minutes
1. Check to make sure all parts are accounted for. Below is what the portable folding coat rack will look like immediately after taking it out of the box. (see picture below). The coat rack ships folded to optimize shipping costs.
2. Remove the Folding Coat Rack Top Closet Rod from its housing by grabbing the Folding Coat Rack Top Closet Rod and pulling up. It is held in place to the Folding Coat Rack Base by two clips.
3. Remove protective plastic from Folding Coat Rack Top Closet Rod.
4. The two poles are held in place folded against the Folding Coat Rack Base by short 1inch metal pieces on opposite pole. Grasp the bottom pole at the end and pull the pole towards you until it clears the short 1 inch metal piece. Then place the bottom pole on top of the metal piece.
5. Doing the same thing as above, this time on the left side, grab the bottom pole at the end and push away from you until it clears the 1 inch metal piece. Then place the pole on top of the metal piece.
6. Here’s where a 2nd person comes in handy – one person should then raise the poles vertically (like so below) and hold them in place.
7. Then the second person puts the Folding Coat Rack Top Closet Rod and connects it onto the two poles.
8. Finally, on each side, there is a button that can be pushed to raise and lower the height of the folding coat rack – depending on what length of garment you will be hanging.
If you’re interested in a quote for a portable folding coat rack for your rental company: